Weilbacher & Associates is searching for dynamic tax professionals and accountants with two or more years of recent public accounting firm experience to add team members at various levels from associate to manager.
We are a unique and non-traditional local public accounting firm utilizing experienced professionals and the latest technological resources to provide tax compliance, accounting, consulting and controllership services to all types of clients including individuals, businesses and trusts/estates. We offer a flexible work environment while holding ourselves to the highest standards of client service and technical expertise. The philosophy of Weilbacher & Associates is we have only one boss, our clients.
Our professionals develop an understanding of our firm methodologies and establish relationships with our clients, the shareholders and other team members while working on challenging engagements.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or higher
- Passed, eligible or working toward eligibility to sit for the CPA exam
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent research, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills